Administrative Officer, English Martyrs Catholic Primary School, Wakefield.
Posted on 2nd March 2021
Closing date: Monday, 22nd March 2021 at 9am
Salary details: G4 £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata – Term Time Only
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 35 hrs – Monday to Friday – 8:00 am – 4:00pm
An Administrative Officer is required as soon as possible, to support and be the face of this busy Catholic school.
We pride ourselves in the high standards that we have set for our school and we are looking to appoint someone to join our team in this very important role. Full details of the role and requirements are detailed in the job specification. Ideally, the successful candidate will need to be experienced and skilled in working in a busy school environment and particularly in the effective use of IT systems.
The successful candidate will:
- be professional when dealing with parents, staff, children and other stakeholders in the school
- be highly motivated, hardworking and proactive
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- a warm, supportive school and parish community
- wonderful children who deserve the best
- a supportive and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Academy Council
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT.
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos. The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust.
Application forms and further details are available to download from our school website http://www.englishmartyrswakefield.org.uk
If you require any further information, please email Mrs Tina Connell – firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed application forms need to be returned to the school by midday on Monday, 1st March 2021. Electronic applications should be sent to email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Thursday, 25th March 2021.
Candidates are most welcome, and encouraged, to arrange a visit to the school by appointment. Please contact Mrs Connell on 01924 299244 to arrange a visit.
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.